Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pocket Card

Hi..how are you?
Wow more than a week I haven't blogging. But now I'm here.. :D
Last night I made this pocket card. My card is inspired from this picture :


This card is Karola Witczak creation. She is a February Muse on Case Study Challenge.
And here is my creation :


That flower I made using Hero Arts Stamps. And all images and sentiment are from Hero Arts
For pattern papers, I'm so sorry I don't know what is the brand, the black one is digipaper. My friend gave me the paper. And I love the pattern so much.

Here is the inside part of my card :


This card is to enter CASE Study Challenge #77  and Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

Thank You for looking :)

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at CASE Study...have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Melissa_Melz said...

Ayu, cantik :) warnanya pas banget hihihi

cbuswell said...

Love this! Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Jean Martin said...

Lovely card! That flower is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

SUSAN said...

really sooooo sweet, dear

hugs,
Susan

Paper Quilling by Syaifa Tania said...

hai, ayu.
this is so gorgeous! I like the color combination and composition. anyway, I am just making my new blog, please visit http://mypaperquilling.blogspot.com/ thank you! :)