Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Card with Splatter Technique

Good afternoon friends :).
Good weather today, not hot. But it makes me lazy to do something LOL.
But my morning wasn't good, I tried to make strawberry pancake this morning.
But my pancake always smashed when I cooked them. I was so upset.
And that makes my mojo gone.

But, taraaa... my mojo actually still here, ^^.
I really want to make a card with splatter technique. And I made it.
This card is for moxie fab world challenge - Splatter Technique

I made this card so quickly, just about 15 minutes.
Because the challenge almost close. So I must hurry. (yeah you know my bad habbit LOL )

Here is my card :


The picture is not clearly, it is no sun here.

I used Distress Ink to make the splatter. The stamps is from Hero Arts and I used shadow ink from Hero art too.  And then I combine with ribbon, pearls and feather.

This card is to enter Case Study Challenge #93

Thank you for looking.
Have a nice day ^^

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, sweet embellies!

enjoy *~*

Debby said...

Lovely selection of colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

febe said...

Lovely yellow and blue ribbon. Beautiful! :)

sending gifts to usa

Monika Reeck said...

Ayu this is really adorable cipratan warnanya so soft and lovely...nice yellow bulu ayam :) aku ndak tau bahasa Inggrisnya hehe...salam kangen...hugs