Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Case Study 2nd Anniversary


Good morning all.  
Sorry I can not keep my promise to craft and blogging everyday. There are always busy every day. Moreover, this month of fasting for Moslems, which requires that I get up early to eat, so sometimes I am sleepy during the day.

But this morning I attempted to make a card because I want to follow the Case Study Challenge. CASE Study turns 2 this month!
The theme of the challege is Signature Style
I really love to make cards with vintage or shabby style
Here's my card :

Supplies : 
Cardstock : Kraft paper
Pattern Paper & Image paper : Cosmo cricket
Label paper : Fancy Pants Design
Alphabet Sticker : Simple Stories
Die Cut : Doohickey
Ribbon : Buy at local market

 Thank you for looking :)

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So deliciously retro! Love the cute kids :) Thanks so much for joining us for the CASE Study Anniversary challenge!