Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello SUN

Hello everyone, how are you? I feel not good today, I'm not in a good mood to do something, especially when I am at my office. LOL. Maybe because the weather is so extreme here, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. 

To return my mood, I made this colorful card. Hope it can make everyone smile. ;)

Supplies :
Stamp : Chacha with friend Digistamp, (I made it). You can see here 
                                                                           Create with TLC Freebies 
                                                                           Hero art : clouds and sun 
                                                               Paper : So lucky by Tricia Chapman 
                                                                         Cuttle bug embossing paper
                                                               Puncher : Circle Scallop 1,5"-Marvy Uchida
                                                               Buttons

I'm entering this card for Jenny's Wee Memories Summer Challenge
                                           and Lucy's Card Challenge #12

Thanks For Looking. ^^




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute digis Ayu! You are so talented, get movin'! ;)

Jenny said...

Too cute. Thanks for playing my challenge at Wee Memories, http://suchins.blogspot.com. A new challenge was posted yesterday :) Hope you can play again!! Hugs :) :) :)