Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Felt Bookmarks

Hello all..
Oooh I've got flu since last Monday.. It's so annoying. It makes me lazy to do anything, I just want to sleep, but I can't, I must go to work. T_T
I wish I can stay at home for a week. ;)

Last week I made some bookmarks, but I used felt not paper. I stamped on to the felt and then I stitched that.

Here they are :




                            Supplies : Pink, Green and white felt;HA stamps (CL439 & CL389);Colorbox ChalkInk



Supplies : Brown felt;HA stamps CL439;Colorbox Chalk ink   


Supplies : Blue and White felt;HA stamps CL389 & CG130;Colorbox Chalk ink   


I entered these for Creative Inspirations Challenge #75 - Make A Bookmark 

Thanks For Looking ^^ 

7 comments:

Dwita said...

Oh my... They are so gorgeous. What an idea, Ayu! Great!!

Aunty Sue said...

These are amazing thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

Feby N. McCann said...

Hi Ayu.. Cute project as always :). By the way, visit my blog kalau sempat yaaa... (lihat post yg kedua) I'm passing you the Cherry On Top Award :)

SUSAN said...

saying hello too, Ayu.....
very nice....and good idea. Sooo pretty mixing

hug

stephanne said...

These are really cute, love the heartfelt sentiments and lovely colours!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!
stephanne

Eva's World said...

Great idea, Ayu. Congratulations, project ini udah masuk di social club HA :)

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats Ayu ada Di BLOG Nya HA...what a cute project sukaaa....