Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday My Cousin \(^o^)/

Oooops I forgot to post this one. This card I made for my cousin birthday. Rather late, but its better late than never. LOL . His name is Alif, he is so cute, I love him so much. But I can't meet him everyday.

Cardstock : XLMultiboard,BW paper ; Stamp : Pennyblack ; Sentiments : Stampendeous ; Ink : Versamagic ; Coloring : Copics ; Embossing Folder : Cuttlebug ; Die Cut : Spellbinder Nestibilities Label Fourteen ; Tools : Spellbinder Wizard,EKSuccess cutter bee,EKSuccess Cutterpede

Challenge : Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 163

Oke,, I have to go.. bye

3 comments:

kath said...

beautiful card ayu..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Adorable card cute Ayu. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x