Monday, August 13, 2012

You Inspire Me Card


Good afternoon
Two days ago I made a new card but today I had time to post them here
This card is a one layer card.

  Supplies :
Cardstock : BW Paper
Images & Sentiment : Lawn Fawn. 
Coloring : Copic Marker, Distress Ink
Ink : Memento, Stampin Up
Tools : The Crafters Workshop "Punchinella" Stencil, sponge

I made the background using the Crafter Workshop Stencil. Then by using a masking technique I give the distress ink over the stencil using a sponge. This technique is my favourite.
Thanks for looking guys. :)

Challenge : 

4 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

the colors of this card are beautiful!thank you for playing a long at lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

What a gorgeously colored card! Love the background and the flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Tamara said...

Lovely colors!! Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Theepz said...

great card
check me @ http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/