Friday, December 28, 2012

Good Friends Make Everything Better

A few days ago I met my crafter friends. Although only briefly, but very enjoyable. We met at Made With Love, one of the biggest Scrapbooking Store in my town.
I tried to restrain myself not to shop, but I am tempted to buy one TimHoltz die. LOL
We had time to take pictures. Here's our photo :)



 Without realizing it, the presence of good friends it means a lot. They presence can make us happy, even if only briefly. Or maybe just met through a mobile phone. Gossiping, sharing or just chat with no direction LOL. Yeah, good friends make everything better.
For that, I made some tags for my good friend.  
Here it is:

 Supplies :
Cardstock : Local kraft paper
Pattern Paper : Glitz Design, FarFarHill Digital Paper
Image : Magnolia
Sentiment : Hero Art
Ink : Memento
Coloring : Distress Ink 
Dies : Doohickeys
Puncher : Punch a Bunch
Embellishment : Bought at local market

Having fun with your friends and thanks for looking. 
*Hug*   

Challenges :

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ayu what you have written about friends is lovely so true.
Your tags are beautiful, so very sweet and pretty, I am sure your friends were thrilled with them.
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Jane said...

Aw these are stunning! Especially love the zingy orange one! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges! hugs, Jane x