Friday, March 8, 2013

Sister Act Design Team Call


Good evening everyone ..
I want to challenge myself to apply to be a DT. I've never been a DT. If I become a DT, I would not want to be diligent to make cards. And this is a positive for me.

I will be applying DT for Sister Act Card Challenge.

Here is the link so you can read all about it! Click HERE
This would be a "Anything goes" challenge - all the time.
I will not miss this chance.


And now I will show you my top 3 cards :

Card 1
 I like this card because this card into third place in the competition held one of the largest scrapbook store in my town. And I get a voucher worth IDR 500,000 or about $ 52. That means I can shop $ 52 worth of free. At least I can save my money \(^o^)/


Card 2 
This is the first card that I made using mica plastic. And I really like the image.


Card 3 
I love the colors of this card, so soft. And I really love all the details.

So if you are interested in applying for the DT spot , click on the link ....
Thank you for looking and good night. ^^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card choices! Thanks for applying and good luck!

Tricia G. said...

Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!

Monika Reeck said...

Such a lovely Images and great coloring Ayu...love your card...adorable...mampir blog ku kalau smpt ya dear...miss you much...hugs

Agen IBCBET said...

so cute,,,