Friday, November 11, 2011

Best Wishes Tilda

Hi how are you this Friday? I still get flu until now. It's really disturb me to do something. The weather is not friendly, sometimes hot but not longer it's cold.

My best friend asked me to make a birthday card for her friend. And her friend like pink. Yes I made pink card again. Actually, pink isn't my favorite color. LOL





I made this card based on Magnolia Down Under Challenge,Challenge #21-Charm and Bling. I used pearl and gems as bling and for Charm, I used medium size butterfly charm.

And I made a scrapbook page too for the present. Here is the layout :


Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous card and what a stunning layout too.
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
Hugs Kylie

SUSAN said...

This is so sweet in pink color...cool....
Your scrapboob is stunning, dear...

hugs,
Susan

Camilla said...

Hi Ayu! Your card is the sweetest!! And wow I love your Layout, so gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Camilla