Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vintage Tilda

I love to color the image. Since yesterday, before I went to the bed, I colored some images. This morning, not long after I woke up, I colored again. Wooaahh it makes me addict...
Actually, I'm still learning how to color the image using distress ink, I can't have a good result, finally I used copics or watercolor pencil. But sometimes I haven't good result too. LOL . This is the card that I made this noon.

Cardstock : Jasmine Paper ; Pattern Paper,Butterfly,Tag : FarFarHill
Image : Magnolia ; Sentiment : Penny Black
Ink : Memento ; Coloring : Copics Sketch ; Glossy & Crackle accent : Ranger
Die Cut : Spellbinder,Quickutz ; Tool : Spellbinder Wizard,Needle
Other : Lace,Twine,Yarn,Ribbon Flowers

I used free digi product from farfarhills for patternpaper,tag and butterfly. I love this site, so many free product to download. :D


I would like to enter this card to TOMIC #26 - Vintage and Lace and also to Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks for looking :D

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the papers and flowers you used, so pretty!

Visiting from Simon Says Stamp Challenge
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com
{and follow if you like what you see!}

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Ooh wow!! Love the coloring!! Looks awesome!


Thanks SO much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube