Friday, July 27, 2012

Carousel of Love

Hi good evening.  
Before I sleep, it feels like to write my feelings in this blog
I really miss my husband who was working out of town.  
It's already more than a week he had to do some projects outside the city.
 I can only call or send a message if I missed him.  
It's hard when away from him. (Is it too dramatic? LOL)
Fortunately I still live with my parents, so I do not feel lonely.

 Last Saturday, me and some friends were met.  
We made a small workshop, and that a teacher is Vemi.  
We make the carousel of love. It was very fun.  
But I can not finish on the spot, so I continued the project at home.  
I can not work in haste. Moreover, the workshop was held at the food court. LOL
Not a comfort place to crafting :D
We had to take a picture, here is the picture :

Sorry it's not clearly, because it was took by mobile phone, and dim lighting.
We look very happy, right? LOL

Finally, I can finish my carousel. Here is mine :





 This carousel is using Kaisercraft - The Lake House paper pack.
This pack is so beautiful,  suited to the theme of love.

 I think, I'm getting sleepy now, I have to go to sleep because it's late
I hope I can meet my husband in a dream. LOL
And I hope my husband can come home soon too. I miss my "Pipi".

Thank you for looking, and don't forget to hug someone that you love :) :)





1 comment:

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG this is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!! Fabulous job!!!!