Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Card with the Blue,Brown and White Colour Combination.

Hi How are you
 Ooooh I really miss to blog again. I miss following challenges too.  
Actually, every day I'm not too busy. Just doing some housework, such as cooking, washing dishes, tidying the house
But for some reason I am lazy to write here and sometimes lazy to craft
I think, I have to eliminate this feeling lazy.  
Hopefully from now on, I will always be eager to write more and more enthusiasm for crafting.

To start blogging again, I will follow MDUC challenge which has the theme Blue, Brown and White Colour Combination and SFC challenge which has similar theme . This is fit with the theme of the card that I created. This card was made by request of a friend who asked for shades of blue cards. And this is the card :

Supplies :
Cardstock : Local Paper
Pattern Paper : Prima Marketing
Image : Magnolia Stamp
Sentiment : Fiskar
Other stamp : Prima Marketing
Ink : Versafine, memento, distress ink
Coloring : Distress Ink
Die cut : Doohickeys, Spellbinder, Cherry Lynn
Puncher : Martha Stewart
Glitter : Stickles
Others : Bought at local market 

I love the result of this card. Love the design and the colour combination.
I hope this card will boost my mojo.
Ok I'm getting hungry now, I will get my lunch.
Thank you for stopping by. See ya... ^^  

5 comments:

Lori said...

What an adorable card, such a sweet couple, I love the heart and flowers, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

Monika Reeck said...

it was a long ago I never seen your blog dear Ayu...this is really sweeeeett love the main image and all embelishment on your card...lovely color combo too..an Awesome card...

Miss you dear..how are you...sehat kan ya dear...

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC this week
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Fleur said...

A real cute card, Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC this week
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Yulis Kartika said...

Ayu dear... senang bisa liat karya nya lagi!!!! yay!!
dan kartu yg ini cakep abiss loh.. keren!
Thank you for sharing this on our MDUC this week and welcome again!
Hugs,
Yulis