Sunday, October 20, 2013

ATC Swap to Celebrate WCMD 2013

Hi .. How does your weekend? My weekend as usual, not too much activity.

Some days ago, to celebrate World Card making Day 2013, we, Indonesian crafter made ATC swap. This is very interesting because this year the participants reached 121 people.  
I made 64 ATC which means I'll get 64 ATC of 64 participants. Considerable amount ..  
Their ATCs are pretty gorgeous.
 I can not wait to receive the packet of ATC.
 This is my ATC :



Supplies :
Cardstock : XLMultiboard
Pattern Paper : Carta Bella (Digital)
Image : Penny Black
Sentiment : Hero Art
Ink : Memento
Coloring : Copic Marker
Gems : Bought at local market
 Thanks for Dwita who already want to organize this swap.
Thanks for looking friends. Good night ^^ 

Update post :
This is what I got from my swap friends :


Ooooh they are so uniqe, so beautiful... I'm so happy have all of this ATCs.

1 comment:

Jualan Batik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.