Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day #2

I just make decision that I must make at least one digital scrapbook in a day. 
I hope I can do that. ^^
I thing I'm gonna love hybrid creation. It's cheap and fun LOL

And this is my creation for today :

All papers and elements on this layout is freebie, so many freebies that I used so I can't explain one by one. (maybe next time I will do that)

I made this layout based on this sketch : 


And this layout is to enter Frosted Design Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for looking and good night

6 comments:

Laurie said...

this is really lovely, I really like that large doily! thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :)

Levana Xu said...

hmm.. you turn innto digital scrapbooker, ayu? I love your project, thanks for sharing new idea!
I was wondering how to keep this project, just keep it on computer or do you print it as well?

Channa said...

Great page, perfect take on the sketch, well done! thank you for joining us at Frosted designs, Channa

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge.

lillesmor said...

really cute page!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hi Ayu,
Such a pretty and adorable layout. Love it!! Thank you for playing along with the Frosted Designs Layout Challenge :D

Salam Kenal :D Tenny {originally from Surabaya}