Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello Friend

Hello Friends, how are you today?
Everytime I try to up my mojo, but I still can't find my mojo..
But I try hard..and this is the result. Finally I can make at least one creation

Supplies 
Image : Magnolia ; Sentiment : PTI
Cardstock : Local cardstock ; Patternpaper : Lily Bee Design
Die cut : PTI, Doohickey. Memory Box, MFT
Coloring : Distress Ink ; Ink : Memento, Versafine

This card is to enter Just Magnolia Challenge - Blue and White 

Thanks for looking, I hope this card can bring my mojo back to me. LOL

6 comments:

Melissa_Melz said...

ayuu, ini cakeppppp bangettt :D

Levana Xu said...

ayu, your coloring skill has improved a lot, so prous with your progress. pipinya diismoothin ;g ayu, ini kaya abis ditampar, sisanya cuakep!

Mo said...

Your card is super sweet Ayu!
Thanks indeed for playing with Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Evie said...

Cantik sekali. Designnya keren...

Hugs.
Evie

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

cantik Ayu....suka sama distress efeknya :)

Admin Inarity said...

Waah... biru, biru dan ada pink nya ding.Semangat mb Ayuuuu...