Monday, March 19, 2012

When My Mojo is Back


Happy Monday..
Last night I couldn't sleep tight it's because the wind blew very hard and scary.
I woke up when I heard the wind blew, and I continued to pray until I finally fell asleep.
Last night was like a storm. I was so afraid.

Beyond the above story, last Friday my Mojo was slowly coming. 
BUT, when my mojo was came, I got diarrhea. I couldn't do anything except sleep.
I just colored stamp image. 
Today, I'm in a good condition, so I can make some creation. I made this card today :


Thanks for looking. Sorry I'm hungry, cannot continue this post. LOL

Challenge : 
TOMIC - Feather and Flower + sketch

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

What a lovely card, dear

hugs,
Susan

Admin Inarity said...

Full embellish tapi tetep nyambung.
Semangat terus mb Ayuuu...