Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspired by Chupa

Morning all, it's sunny day here. It's time to meet my college friends.
But before I go, I made a card. My mojo is up. I think the best time to crafting is in the morning. :D
Lawnscaping challenge has a challenge that this week's theme is all about inspiration.
My card was inspired by Chupa's card. She is so talented girl. 
You can visit her blog here to see her creations.

Here is Chupa's card :


and here is my card :

Supplies 
Cardstock : Kraft Paper ; Pattern Paper : Webster's Pages, Glitz design, My Mind eye
Sentiment & Image : Lawn Fawn ; Ink : Versafine
Embellishment : local button, EKcompany
Die cut : Memory Box ; Tools : Spellbinder Wizard

I used chupa's sketch on my card.

This card is to enter Lawnscaping Challenge - Inspired By
and The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes

Ok I gonna to go, see ya in my next creation. Bye ^^

9 comments:

Levana Xu said...

That's a great interpretation, Ayu. I also love Chupa's Card, always bright and full of fresh idea. as well your progress is also getting great.

outbound malang said...

greating succes always ..:)

Lesley Langdon said...

I'm flattered that you were inspired enough by my work, to create such a beauty! Thank you!

Lesley Langdon said...

I'm flattered that you were inspired enough by my work, to create such a beauty! Thank you!

Lesley Langdon said...

(oops, sorry... it was my comment above (Chupa), I'm just using my friends laptop!)

Laurel Beard said...

Aww, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping for our Inspiration Challenge!

Chari Moss said...

This is lovely, love that rich selection of papers you used!

Danielle said...

A great source of inspiration and I LOVE your take on it! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the layout and the colors, great inspiration piece to choose:)